Research and evaluation are key to our work.
Children’s Ground produces reports which are available to the public each year. These reports show our achievements and challenges over the short, medium and long-term.
In 2019 Children’s Ground published its first evaluation report, Kakadu West Arnhem: Final Evaluation 2013-2017. Key findings include:
- A new group of children aged 0-5 years engaging in early learning for the first time
- 75% of children aged 0-5 years across the region engaged in formal learning at Children’s Ground
- 100% of children learned in their First Language. They also participated in cultural learning, from cultural educators
- 86% of families reported an improvement of children speaking their first language
- 100% of children improved nutritional intake and health behaviours
- Kakadu West Arnhem Final Evaluation 2013-2017