Users of this website are advised that use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to any and all use including, but not limited to, submitting information, participation in surveys or setting up, managing and contributing to social fundraising pages on this website.
Users have access to and use of Children’s Ground’s website subject to compliance with the followings terms and conditions:
- Ensure that any content that is uploaded (including photographs) is not obscene, offensive, defamatory, racist or discriminatory to any group and does not breach any law or regulation or any intellectual property rights of a third party or any right or duty owed to a third party (NB: copyright owner’s written permission from the owner must be obtained for any copyright protected material prior to it being used on this site);
- Not use the site in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, any interruption, damage or any other impairment to the site or access to the site;
- Not use the site to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organisation;
- Not use the site to send spam email or junk email;
- Not use the site for any kind of competition or forwarding scheme;
- Not use the site for any criminal, negligent or unlawful purpose (including but not limited to defrauding others into releasing passwords, harmful or malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses, intentional invasion of privacy, password cracking or denial-of-service attacks);
- Not attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site or to bypass the network firewall; and
- Not use any part of the site which you are not authorised to use or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the site which you are not authorised to access. (This includes but is not limited to scanning networks with the intent to breach and/or evaluate security, whether or not the intrusion results in access).
In the event that you become aware of any content which breaches any of the above rules, please notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users are advised that Children’s Ground reserves the right to remove any content from any page without notice at its sole discretion.
Users are advised that Children’s Ground has a complaint resolution procedure and this may be accessed by users in the event they are dissatisfied with their user experience. Copies of this procedure are available by emailing: email@example.com.