Children’s Ground strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
Align your career with a compelling cause. Here at Children’s Ground, we are committed to end extreme poverty and inequity that First Nations communities in Australia face regularly. If you’re a skilled, compassionate and enthusiastic self-starter, join our growing team of change-makers. Please see opportunities below.
Why Work at Children’s Ground?
- Be part of a dynamic and growing organisation that is at the forefront of achieving social justice for First Nations people
- Unique community–led learning and working environment
- Competitive salary plus super and generous salary packaging benefits available (up to $15,900 for general living expenses and $2,650 meals & entertainment*) (may not be suitable for all employees)
- 2 weeks ‘bonus’ leave each year* (after 3 months service)
- Employee Assistance Program*
- Relocation support available to interstate candidates moving to NT (in addition to the existing NT Incentives)
Current Volunteer Vacancies
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org