Children’s Ground strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
Align your career with a compelling cause. Here at Children’s Ground, we are committed to end extreme poverty and inequity that First Nations communities in Australia face regularly. If you’re a skilled, compassionate and enthusiastic self-starter, join our growing team of change-makers. Please see opportunities below.
Why Work at Children’s Ground?
- Be part of a dynamic and growing organisation that is at the forefront of achieving social justice for First Nations people
- Unique community–led learning and working environment
- Competitive salary plus super and generous salary packaging benefits available (up to $15,900 for general living expenses and $2,650 meals & entertainment*) (may not be suitable for all employees)
- 2 weeks ‘bonus’ leave each year* (after 3 months service)
- Employee Assistance Program*
Here is what our staff have to say!
“Since working at Children’s Ground my learning of the systemic social injustice of First Nations people has increased. Working within the CG Approach which is evidence-based, I feel we are making a difference.”
“My flexible working arrangements allow me to achieve a positive work/life balance – school drop off, Spanish classes, complete my studies etc.”
Maintenance Officer (Darwin and West Arnhem Land)
Community Support Coordinator (Darwin)
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (Darwin)
Data and Evaluation Officer (Darwin)
Workforce Development Coordinator (Central Australia)
Early Years Coordinator (Central Australia)
Early Years and Primary Educator (West Arnhem Land)
Early Years Educator (Darwin and West Arnhem Land)
Philanthropy Specialist (Melbourne)