Join the discussion and be a part of change
Children’s Ground are proud impact partners of the groundbreaking documentary In My Blood It Runs. A key difference to the film, is the robust impact strategy it is accompanied by to evoke systemic change. The impact strategy designed by Arrernte and Garrwa family and advisors has three main themes:
- Tackling racism
- Reforming juvenile justice
- Reforming education
These goals are areas of work that many people across Australia have been working towards for many years. Our impact will work to complement and support this work with a range of partners to amplify and further stimulate change by doing the following.
- Address racism by sharing lived experiences of First Nations people and challenging structural racism.
- Champion and build significant support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander led education system.
- Gather your friends and family for a watch party of In My Blood It Runs
- Download our ‘Screening discussion guide’
- Have important conversations to be a part of change
- Raise funds: all funds raised will directly contribute to establishing a school on Dujuan’s homeland.